There are plenty of restrictions in your Jeep's original engine. Want to uncork some of that hidden potential? This Injen Intake Kit (XPEDALCIA3) is easy to install on your JL Wrangler, and offers dyno-proven power improvements!
Features and Benefits:
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 9 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Simple plug-and-play installation requires no cutting or splicing of any wires
- Provides increased throttle response for safer passing and an improved driving experience
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave a footprint after removal
- Works seamlessly with both Automatic and Manual transmissions
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers.
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
The Evolution of cold air intakes is here for your 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL with the 2.0L Turbo engine. The Evolution cold air intake system by Injen Technology is the next generation performance intake system for your Jeep Wrangler JL. The EVO5006 continues our effort to have a fully modular intake system for the Jeep Wrangler. Keeping this modular concept from our popular JK series, you can easily adapt our intake to with our fully-functional snorkel system – part number EVO15161 (sold separately).
This is a one-of-a-kind kit that is absolutely the best choice on the market for your Jeep Wrangler. Every EVO5006 cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability and long-lasting looks. This kit include stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers for a quick and robust installation.
The Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is the next step in customizable throttle response controllers. Quickly and easily tune out the delayed throttle response from the factory with Injen’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition for a completely new driving experience. You’ll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install! Modern vehicles are infamous for a sluggish and delayed throttle response feel directly from the factory. You’ll recognize this built-in delay when trying to accelerate to pass another vehicle or merging into traffic.
With 9 levels of sport mode for crisp, on-demand throttle response and 7 levels of ECO mode for improved fuel efficiency, you’ll have an infinite amount of adjustability to match your specific driving style and performance needs.