The oversize stock muffler and low-hanging exhaust tip reduce approach and departure angles. Want improved clearance while offroading on your Jeep? This Muffler Delete Kit is a great offroad option for your Wrangler! Protect your factory exhaust while leaving it off while out on the trails, then bolt it back up for the drive home.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides increased approach and departure angles
- Aggressive engine tone, especially under full throttle
- Injen’s Muffler Delete Kit replaces the restrictive factory muffler and exhaust pipe.
- Smooth pipe routing eliminates restrictions and greatly improves airflow
- Uses Factory Hanger
- No additional tuning required
- Made from mandrel bent 60MM 304 Stainless Steel
- Simple Bolt-on Installation using factory mounting points with no cutting or welding
- Injen Intake also available – EVO5002 (3.8L) and EVO5003 (3.6L)
- Injen Snorkel also available - EVO15070
- Injen X-Pedal Throttle Response Controller – PT0013
- Made in Pomona California, USA
This is Injen's newest muffler delete kit for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (3.6L & 3.8L) and is a fantastic solution for those that want to climb those steeper obstacles without breaking the bank on a high tuck exhaust. In fact, you can easily swap over to this muffler delete for the weekend wheeling trips and then reinstall your OE muffler for your weekly commute – all within 20 minutes.
This isn’t a cheap delete kit made from thin cold-rolled steel that will either rust or crack, the Injen Muffler Delete kit is made for 304 stainless steel that is mandrel bent right here in Pomona, CA for durable, long-lasting performance. During the design process, our engineers made sure that the install was a simple as possible and retained the use of the factory hanger locations.
This allows for quick swaps without throwing any wrenches! As always, the SES5003MD muffler delete works seamlessly with our full line of Jeep performance products. From Rotomolded air intakes to throttle response controllers to complete performance exhaust systems, Injen Technology is here to help you take on the world in your Jeep!
- Fits 2007-2018 Wrangler JK
- Fits 2 and 4 door models
- Fits 3.8L and 3.6L models