Instrument Panel Light Bulb Pair 1965-1973
- Fits 1965-1973 Mustangs
- Sold As A Pair
- OEM Style Replacement
- Easy Installation
Pair of Instrument Panel Light Bulbs for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
If you’re in the middle of a restoration on your 1965-1973 Mustang, then be sure to pick up these Instrument Panel Light Bulbs to finish the job! Fitting a variety of applications and years, these light bulbs serve many uses on your classic Mustang.
These original style replacement light bulbs will fit the following applications and years:
- Alternator Charge Warning, 1965-1970
- Cigarette Lighter, 1967-1973
- Clock, 1965-1970
- Console-Glovebox, 1965-1970
- Fuel Gauge, 1965-1973
- Glove Box in Console, 1966-1969
- Glove Box in Dash, 1965-1973
- Heater Control, 1969-1970
- Hi-Beam Indicator, 1965-1971
- Hood Mount Turn Signal, 1969-1970
- Ignition Switch, 1969
- Lights On Warning, 1970
- Low Fuel Warning, 1970
- Oil Pressure Warning, 1965-1971
- Seat Belt Warning, 1966-1968
- Speedometer, 1965-1970
- Tachometer, 1965-1973
- Temperature Indicator, 1965-1971
- Turn Signal Indicator, 1965-1970
- Warning Lights – Oil/Alternator/Brakes, 1965/1967-1970
Whether you’re in search of instrument cluster bulbs, interior upholstery, headlight housings or wheels and tires, CJ’s has the parts you need to bring your early model Mustang build back to life!
Order a Pair of Instrument Panel Light Bulbs for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!