Get behind the wheel of your 1994-2004 Mustang and see Intellitronix Replacement LED Digital Gauge Cluster DP7009 for a slick and precise digital readout of your engine vitals. This LED digital 6-gauge assembly includes important features such as the speedometer, tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel level, and more for an ingenious visual.
CJ Pony Parts offers a complete Intellitronix DP7009 6-Gauge Cluster that comes with direct-fit printed circuit boards. This digital replacement assembly for your outdated cluster is designed with a custom "smoked" Plexiglas faceplate that also includes a universal temperature sending unit, oil pressure sending unit and speedometer sending unit for SN95 Mustangs without electronic transmission or cruise control.
Features and Benefits:
- LED display available in blue, green, red or white
- Direct-fit replacement gauge cluster
- Speedometer, tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure, voltmeter, and fuel level
- Tachometer features 0-9,900 RPM in 100 RPM increments
- Designed with turn signals and high beam indicator
- Smoked plexiglass faceplate
- Direct-fit printed circuit boards
- Includes installation instructions
The speedometer can be used with electronic cruise control senders or use the provided universal speedometer sending unit if your SN95 Mustang is not equipped with functional cruise control. The speedometer gauge reads up to 255 MPH with odometer, trip meter, one-button calibration, 0-60 time, 1/4 mile ET and high-speed recall. Other gauges such as water temperature has a range of 100-300 degrees Fahrenheit, oil pressure from 0-100 PSI using the included sender, voltmeter display with 7.0-25.5 volt range and fuel level display with 0-99% range in 1% increments that will work with an existing 1994-2004 Ford fuel level sending unit. Intellitronix even added turn signals and a high beam indicator for the ultimate upgrade.
Please Note: The instrument bezel kit does not have provisions for warning lights, check engine light or alternator charge indicators.
*Instrument bezel is NOT included.
*Does NOT include an electric speedometer sending unit (HW1079). The speedometer sending unit must be purchased separately.
- 1996+ models require deactivation of the Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS).
- This set includes a 1/2" bushing, if for some reason you would need the less popular 3/8” bushing, you will have to source the bushing on your own.
- If you have a GM LS engine, then please be aware that you may need adapters (metric to non-metric) for the sending units. Also, GM LS engines have a Tach output equivalent to a 4 cylinder instead of 8, the tachometer is programmable, so you can set it yourself following the steps in the instructions.