JBA's Off-Road Cat-Back Exhaust System (30-1541) is expertly tuned to deliver that sweet performance sound without disrupting passengers inside your 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler. The system consists of 2.5-inch diameter 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestrictive flow and three-inch polished tips for good looks.
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5-inch Diameter 304 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tube
- High-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler
- Premium-Quality Hardware
- Three-Inch Stainless Steel Polished Chrome Tip
- Factory-Style Hangers
- Impressive Power and High Quality
- Expertly Tuned Performance Sound
- Direct-Fit Bolt-On Installation
JBA's Cat-Back Exhaust System is a triple-threat package, delivering power, sound and quality without sacrificing good looks. Free-flowing mandrel-bent 304 stainless tubing and quality performance mufflers combine to leave your restrictive factory exhaust system in the dust.
A three-inch, polished, chrome-plated stainless steel tip designed to resist discoloring finishes of the exhaust system. The inclusion of high-quality hardware and thorough instructions eases the bolt-on installation process.