JBA Long Tube Headers Titanium Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" 351W 1965-1973
JBA Titanium Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351W Engine.
Are you on the hunt for the perfect new long tube headers for your 1965-1973 351W Mustang? Then be sure to pick up these JBA Titanium Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers that are now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Performance Upgrade for 1965-1973 Mustangs with 351W Engine and Stock or Borgenson Steering Box
- Made of High-Quality 1-3/4" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubes
- Header Flange Made of 3/8" Stainless Steel: Will Not Warp Because of Thicker Header Flange
- Collector Flange Has Firecone that Ends with 3" V-Band Collector
- Titanium Ceramic Coating Applied to Reduce Under-Hood Temperatures
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware and Gaskets for Hassle-Free Installation
- Increased Horsepower and Torque throughout RPM Range
- Improved Throttle Response and Fuel Economy
- Cleans Up and Improves Engine Bay Aesthetics
These JBA (6616SJT) Titanium Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers are designed to be a performance upgrade for any 1965-1973 Mustang with a 351W engine and a stock or Borgenson Steering Box! They’re made of high-quality 1-3/4" mandrel-bent standing steel tubes with a titanium ceramic coating to help reduce under-hood temperatures. You’ll see an improvement in horsepower and torque, not to mention throttle response and fuel economy after you install them. Plus, these long tube headers come with all of the hardware and gaskets you need for an easy installation!
Header Length: Long Tube
Header Material: Stainless Steel
Header Finish: Titanium Ceramic Coated
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-3/4"
Flange Thickness: 3/8"
Collector Style: JBA Firecone
Collector Attachment: V-Band Clamp
Collector Size: 3"
4-Speed Manual Transmissions
Order JBA (6616SJT) Titanium Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!