JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Thick Collector Domes
- Increases Horsepower
- Non-Restrictive Flow
JBA Stainless Steel 1-1/2" Shorty Exhaust Headers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wranglers.
Introduce these JBA Stainless Steel 1-1/2" Shorty Exhaust Headers 1528S to your 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler for unbeatable horsepower and torque gains. Whether it's your daily commuter or weekend off-roader, your Wrangler will benefit from the durable stainless steel construction. The 3/8" flanges protect your tubing from warping and leakage. The promised performance is reinforced with extra thick collector domes and race-proven exhaust ports that accommodate cylinder head porting.
Features and Benefits:
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Best flow, durability, improved throttle response
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8 thick machined flanges
- Resists warping, prevents leaks
- Oversized exhaust ports
- Increased flow, accommodates cylinder head porting
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-57-35)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.