JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ 2000-2006
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Increases Horsepower
- Merged Collector
- Improves Throttle Response
JBA Stainless Steel 1-1/2" Shorty Exhaust Headers for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 4.0L Jeep TJ Wranglers.
The durable construction behind JBA's Stainless Steel 1-1/2" Shorty Exhaust Headers 1527S brings unbeatable horsepower and torque gains to your 2000-2006 4.0L Jeep TJ Wrangler. These headers are shorter than long tube headers to reduce travel for exhaust flow, which improves your throttle response. Proprietary, race-proven technology enhances the collector and collector domes with oversized exhaust ports that increase flow while accommodating cylinder head porting.
Features and Benefits:
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Best flow, durability, improved throttle response
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8 thick machined flanges
- Resists warping, prevents leaks
- Oversized exhaust ports
- Increased flow, accommodates cylinder head porting
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-57-35)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: