JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Titanium Ceramic 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Non-Restrictive Airflow
- Increases Horsepower
- Improves Throttle Response
JBA Titanium Ceramic Stainless Steel 1-1/2" Shorty Exhaust Headers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wranglers.
Take advantage of JBA's race-proven technology to increase horsepower, torque, and throttle response. These 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust Headers (1528SJT) offer non-restrictive airflow for excellent performance. The Titanium Ceramic coating lasts extra long, even on hard-driven 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wranglers.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8-Inch Thick Machined Flanges
- Prevents Leaks Caused by Warping
- Patented JBA Firecone Collector
- Better Horsepower and Torque
- Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Primary Tubes
- Factory-Style Emission Connections
- Extra Thick Collector Domes
- Maximum Flow and Improved Throttle Response
- Oversized Exhaust Ports Accommodate Ported Cylinder Heads
The Shorty Exhaust Headers are made with 3/8-inch thick laser-cut flanges and mandrel-bent primary tubes to promote high flow. JBA supplies high-quality mounting hardware and thorough instructions for a leak-free installation.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-57-35)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.