Now that you’ve lifted your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020 Gladiator, are you looking to stabilize movement under your rugged rig? If so, this JKS Manufacturing OGS123 Adjustable Front Track Bar is the perfect addition to your upgrades.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior strength to replace original fixed length track bar
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis
- Prevents undue stress on related components
- Built from high strength 1-1/2” OD thick wall DOM tubing
- Formed to correct geometry and clearance
- Durometer specific rubber bushings pre-installed and ready to install right out of the box
- Durable gloss black powder coat finish with zinc plated end
- 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wranglers
- 2020 Jeep JT Gladiators
This aftermarket front track bar is the same stout track bar that comes standard in the newly released JSPEC suspension systems for Wrangler JLs and Gladiator JTs, now available separately as an upgrade compatible with most lift kits on the market today. Additionally, this adjustable track bar allows you to control lateral movement of the front axle and re-center the axle under the vehicle at a wide range of lift heights. Constructed from 1-1/2” OD thick wall DOM tubing, this track bar has been specially formed to correct geometry as well as maintaining clearance under the front of your JL or JT. Adjustments are applied through the implementation of fine threads and a 1-1/2” jam nut. Both ends of this track bar feature premium grade, durometer specific rubber bushings to ensure long-lasting performance that are designed to isolate NVHs.
Are you looking to increase your JK Jeep Wrangler’s performance capabilities on the trail? Could your 4x4 use a more aggressive stance? If you can relate to either scenario above, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s ever-growing collection of JKS Manufacturing JK Wrangler parts. CJ’s is dedicated to helping you find the perfect JKS manufacturing components so that you can not only replace any damaged parts but also equip your rugged Wrangler with all of the aftermarket bells and whistles.