JKS Manufacturing Suspension Lift Kit JSPEC J-Konnect 3-1/2" With FOX Shocks 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
JKS Manufacturing 3-1/2" JSPEC J-Konnect Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you've been looking for the perfect way to give your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler a 3-1/2" lift without losing ride quality, stability, comfort and handling, you're in the right place! Check out this JKS Manufacturing 3-1/2" JSPEC J-Konnect Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Draglink Flip Flattens Steering Linkage and Track Bar to Relieve Pressure on Steering Box
- Includes Front and Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs that Offer Best Performance on Any Terrain
- Includes FOX 2.0 Adventure Series Front and Rear Shocks that Work in Harmony with Coil Springs and Offer Quality Ride and Complete Control No Matter Where You Are
- Internal Floating Piston Design Keeps Shock Oil Separated from 200PSI Nitrogen Gas Charge and Eliminates Oil Aeration for Longer Fade-Free Dampening Performance
- Includes JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar with Durometer-Specific Rubber Bushings for Smooth and Quiet Operation
- 1-1/4"-12 Threaded Adjustable End for Fine-Tune Adjustability and Superior Strength When Combined with 1-1/2" x 3/8" Wall DOM Tube, CNC-Formed Track Bar
- Track Bar Helps Keep Steering Angles In-Phase for Great Handling and to Keep Bump Steer in Check
- Front Track Bar Bracket Mounts to Factory Track Bar Axle Mount and Adapts Mount for Proper Track Bar Angles and Strengthens Factory Set-Up
- JKS Draglink Flip + Front Track Bar Bracket Flattens Out Steering Angles When Combined with Lift Heights of 2" and More for Better and More Solid Steering Feel Over Factory Set-Up
- Includes JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects: Adjustable Length and Greaseable with JKS-Exclusive Poly-Flex Ball, High-Misalignment Ends and Stainless Steel Mounting Studs
- Includes JKS J-Link Control Arms with Premium Clevite Brand Rubber Bushings that Absorb Noise and Vibrations: Stronger than OEM Control Arms and Compatible with OEM Upper Control Arms
- 2" x 1/4" Wall DOM Tubing Control Arms Formed to Match Factory Front Arm Profile for Plenty of Clearance for Oversized Tires
- Includes JKS Front and Rear Track Bar Mount Support with Weld-On Front and Rear Track Bar Gussets
- JKS Draglink Directly Replaces Factory Link and Uses Factory Adjusting Collar and Tie Rod End at Pitman Arm: 7/8" Step Bit Included to Make Installation Easier
- New Insert has Knurled Surface and Slight Interference Fit for Strength and to Eliminate Play or Loosening
- Insert Can Be Re-Used in Opposite Position if Jeep Needs to Return to Original Steering Set-Up
- Includes Brake Line Brackets that Use Factory Brake Line Mounting Holes and Locating Tabs to Ensure Brackets Won’t Rotate and Come Loose
- Brackets Designed to Work with Shock Lengths Used in JSPEC Systems for Just Enough Length at Full Axle Droop with Minimal Mods to Factory Routing
- Includes Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions Made Specifically to Maximize Suspension Travel While Maintaining Safe Compression Limits for Coil Springs and Shocks
This JKS Manufacturing (114K) 3-1/2" JSPEC J-Konnect Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks comes with everything you need to lift your Jeep 3-1/2", which will make your trips both on- and off-road all the more enjoyable! This kit comes with a draglink flip that flattens the steering linkage and a track bar to relieve pressure on your steering box. You'll also get front and rear dual rate coil springs and FOX 2.0 Adventure Series front and rear shocks that will work in harmony with your new coil springs for a high-quality ride no matter what type of terrain you’re on! This kit also comes with a JKS adjustable front track bar that has durometer-specific rubber bushings that offer a quieter and smoother ride. The track bar also helps keep steering angles in-phase, resulting in great handling, and it also keeps bump steer in check. It mounts to your factory track bar axle mount and adapts the mount for proper track bar angles and strengthens the factory set-up. You'll also get adjustable-length, greaseable JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and JKS J-Link control arms that have premium Clevite brand rubber bushings designed to absorb noise and vibrations. These J-Link control arms are stronger than your OEM control arms and are compatible with your OEM upper control arms.
Not only that, this kit also includes JKS front and rear track bar mount supports with weld-on front and rear track bar gussets. The included JKS draglink directly replaces the factory link and uses the factory adjusting collar and tie rod end at the pitman arm, and you'll even get a 7/8" step bit to make installation even easier! Plus, you'll also get brake line brackets that use your factory brake line mounting holes and locating tabs so you won't have to worry about them rotating and coming loose. These brackets will work with the shock lengths used in JSPEC Systems for just enough length at full axle droop with minimal modifications needed to the factory routing. Finally, you'll get front and rear bump stop extensions that will maximize suspension travel while also maintaining safe compression limits for the coil springs and shocks.
This JKS Manufacturing Suspension Lift Kit Includes:
- Dual Rate Coil Springs
- FOX Adventure Series Gas Shocks Front and Rear
- JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar
- JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
- JKS J-Link Front & Rear Lower Control Arms
- Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket and Support Gusset
- Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket and Support Brace
- JKS Draglink Flip Kit
- Front and Rear Brake Line Relocation
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions
Please Note: Installation of this kit requires some welding.
*For JK Rubicon owners, additional hardware is included to bolt the sway bar link and allow you to take advantage of the benefits of these links while retaining the function of your factory installed electronic disconnecting sway bar system.
Order a JKS Manufacturing (114K) 3-1/2" JSPEC J-Konnect Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!