These easy to use Pair of JKS Manufacturing Quicker Disconnect Sway Bar End Links JKS2032 will significantly improve your Jeep’s off road performance and are designed specifically for 2018-2021 JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiator with a 0 to 2” lift.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits vehicles with a 0-2.0-inch lift only
- Steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Includes a pair of frame mounted retention brackets to keep the links and sway bar in place when disconnected
- Gain up to 30% more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Drastically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on un-level surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs much less than lockers, tires, lift kits and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
The swaybar, or “anti-swaybar”, helps stabilize your Wrangler’s body in relation to the suspension. It’s attached to the chassis rails and the axle housing using swaybar end links. The swaybar’s spring steel construction allows it to function like a torsion bar, resisting vehicle body roll during cornering. When out on the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although practically transparent to the driver, the importance of the swaybar is critical to your JL’s or JT's safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to make sure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.