JKS Manufacturing Sway Bar End Link Quicker Disconnect Pair For 2-1/2"-6" Lift Jeep JL Wrangler 2018-2019/ Gladiator 2020
- Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Up To 30% Articulation Gain
- Variable Length Design
Pair of JKS Manufacturing Quicker Disconnect Sway Bar End Links for 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020 Gladiators with a 2-1/2" to 6" Lift.
Give your 2018-2019 JL Wrangler or 2020 Gladiator more stability with this Pair of JKS Manufacturing Quicker Disconnect Sway Bar End Links (JKS2033). These SwayBar End Links work specifically with JL’s and JT's that have a 2-1/2”-6” lift.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits vehicles with a 2.5-6-inch lift only
- Steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Costs much less than lockers, tires, lift kits and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Includes a pair of frame mounted retention brackets to keep the links and sway bar in place when disconnected
- Significantly improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Gain up to 30% more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on un-level surfaces
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
The swaybar, or “anti-swaybar”, helps to stabilize your Wrangler’s body in relation to the suspension. The sway bar is fastened to the chassis rails and the axle housing using swaybar end links. The swaybar’s spring steel construction allows it to function like a torsion bar, resisting vehicle body roll during cornering.
When out on the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although almost transparent to the driver, the importance of the swaybar is critical to your Wrangler’s safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to make sure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model. Off-road, the sway bar counteracts the suspension’s ability to function independently of the chassis, which prevents the tires from keeping contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transported to the tires without traction and the vehicle can’t continue forward. These end links feature a steel construction with a durable black powder coated finish.
Novice skill is required for this installation.