JKS Manufacturing Tailgate Vent Plate Kit Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
JKS Manufacturing Tailgate Vent Plate Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Eliminating the factory spare tire carrier for any reason exposes the plastic and rubber factory cabin vent on your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler. Left exposed, there can be an increased amount of dirt and debris entering the inside of the tailgate. Covering it completely will affect cabin airflow when the top or doors are on and cause the HVAC system not to work properly. This Tailgate Vent Plate Kit from JKS Manufacturing solves those issues!
Features and Benefits of the JKS Manufacturing Tailgate Vent Plate Kit (JKS8200):
- Louvered panel provides proper cab ventilation while eliminating the unsightly factory tailgate vent
- Essential accessory when running a bumper-mounted spare tire carrier or completely deleting the spare tire from the back of your JK
- Louvered design minimizes chance of dirt/debris getting into tailgate
- Laser cut 18 gauge steel
- Durable gloss black powder coat
- Comes with new stainless steel hardware
- Will work with all vertical and horizontal OE tailgate vent openings
- Includes tailgate plugs for 3rd brake light wiring hole and spare tire bumper holes for a clean, finished look
Tech Tip: This kit can be used in conjunction with the JKS License Plate Relocation Kit (CJ's Part # JKS8210). It can also be used in conjunction with your Wrangler's factory spare tire carrier.
Since 1989, JKS Manufacturing has developed some of the world’s most widely used and respected products for Jeep vehicles. JKS is proud to continue to manufacture all of its products proudly in the USA, using only premium grade materials and state-of-the-art machinery.
Order JKS Manufacturing's JKS8200 Tailgate Vent Plate Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
If you remove the spare tire and don't want dirt or debris getting into the cab of your Jeep, you're going to need this vent plate. This plate was laser cut out 18 gauge steel with a black powder coat finish and louvers for an aggressive look and proper ventilation while minimizing the amount of dirt that can enter the cab. It easily installs with the provided stainless steel hardware, and it can be found with other parts for your JK Wrangler at CJPonyParts.com.