JLT Cold Air Big Air With XCalibrator 4 Programmer Kit GT500 2010-2014
JLT Big Air Cold Air Kit with a XCalibrator 4 Programmer for all 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
Get the most out of your JLT Big Air Cold Air Intake by buying it paired up with a SCT x4. Not only will you save money buying the two together. But you’ll unlock the most power out of your setup with this all in one kit!
When developing their Cold Air Big Air Kit, JLT did something completely different and integrated the MAF housing with the intake tube. This change made for a much smoother intake-tube interior without any transitions, steps or couplers to upset the air flow. JLT's new GT500 intake is a full 123mm ID at the MAF area and fits under the stock strut tower bar. It also has a new larger heat shield with two mounting points and a weather strip that seals to the hood. In addition to boosting horsepower, JLT's Big Air style intake will look awesome under the hood of your 2010-2014 GT500. The GT500 JLT Big Air Cold Air Intake is available in your choice of all 10-14 Factory correct GT500 colors as well as a Black Textured Finish.
JLT Big Air Cold Air Intake Features:
- Full 123mm ID at MAF area
- Intake tube integrated with MAF housing
- Huge 5" X 9" S&B Powerstack air filter
- Redesigned heat shield with hood seal
- All necessary installation hardware
- Handles 750RWHP with the stock MAF
- Fits under the stock strut tower bar
*The two digit code after each color name in the drop down menu is the Ford paint code. Please verify your paint code prior to ordering.
From the factory, your 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang's computer is calibrated for the general public, ultimately designed with the average driver in mind. This not only leaves valuable horsepower and torque hidden inside your Mustang, but it also makes for a less than thrilling driving experience. The X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer from SCT unlocks your Mustang's hidden performance potential by optimizing the computer for maximum horsepower and torque, improved throttle response, solid shifts and even increased fuel mileage.
SCT X4 Features and Benefits:
- Works with ALL 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Models Meant for North America Distribution
- Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven, Track Tested Performance Tunes for Serious Horsepower Gains
- Monitors your Mustang's PCM Data Live in Real-Time on Screen or Using SCT's LiveLink Data Logging Software
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tune Files for Maximum On-Device Selection for any Occasion
- Built-In WIFI Connectivity Attaches to your Local Wireless Network for Easy Device Updates
- Full Color LCD Display with an Auto Dim Feature and User Adjustable Portrait/Landscape Modes
- Compact, Handheld Design Measuring 2-3/4" Wide x 5-1/2" High
Please Note: This SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer will only work on North America model Mustangs. It is not compatible with Mustangs made for markets outside of North America due to the variances in fuel quality overseas and internal differences to the on-board computer system.
Additional SCT X4 Highlights:
- Reads/Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- High Speed Data Logging and Monitoring
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Near Infinite Adjustability Via a Custom Tune File *(NOT Included)
- Stores and Backs Up Factory Calibration
- Dual Analog Inputs for Connectivity
- Includes USB Interface Cable
- Installs Quickly and Easily
Please take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink software can be downloaded HERE, this app is used to view, data log, record & playback your vehicle's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Software can be downloaded HERE and lets you update your device's Firmware, Tune Revision or to load Custom Tunes onto your device.
Order the JLT Big Air Cold Air Kit with a XCalibrator 4 Programmer for your 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts and feel the power today!
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.