Are you in need of some rear wheel horsepower gains on your stock 2020-2021 GT500 Mustang? CJ Pony Parts has got the new part for you! Check out this JLT Performance Black Textured Big Air Intake Kit today!
Features and Benefits:
- No tuning changes required
- 25-30 RWHP (Rear Wheel Horsepower) gains on a stock GT500
- Red or blue oiled air filter, or white dry air filter
- Computer designed to optimize space
- Huge intake tube with massive 6x9” filter
- Will accommodate stock or larger aftermarket throttle bodies
- Completely seals to underside of factory hood
- Designed to utilize OEM fresh air inlet
- Made in the USA!
This Black Textured Big Air Intake Kit is computer designed by JLT Performance to take up a huge amount of available space in your engine bay! Its tube is 6” at the filter end and tapers down smoothly to 4.5” at the throttle body side, keeping the intake tube half an inch (0.5”) bigger than the stock throttle body in case aftermarket changes are made. At idle or a low speed, the rotational molded plastic heat shield will block engine heat. The intake kit’s intake tube will pass through this heat shield to form a complete seal. The hood will act as a lid to the air box. The shield will also incorporate the fresh air inlet from your grille for a factory style ram air effect.
This kit comes with your choice of a red or blue oiled air filter or a white dry air filter. To help you decide between oiled or dry, please see the "Dry Vs. Oiled Filter" section below. Order your new intake kit now!
Please Note: Although NO TUNING CHANGES are required to make the advertised power figures from JLT, with other corresponding aftermarket modifications and proper tuning (NOT Included), you could easily see more than 30RWHP after installation.
Tech Tip: To help protect and prolong the life of your new air filter, please consider choosing from our selection of compatible JLT Performance Pre-Filters - See P/N: JLTFPF5-V.
- (1) JLT Black Textured Intake Tube with Fittings
- (1) 4.5-4” Silicone Reducer
- (1) 72 HD Clamp
- (1) 64 HD Clamp
- (1) Powerstack Air Filter
- (1) Heat Shield
- (1) Duct
- (2) Push Pins
- Installation Instructions
Dry Vs. Oiled Filter:
- Dry: Comparable airflow to oiled cotton filters with the same great protection. Last for up to 30,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air. Dry filters are White.
- Oil: Oiled filters can last forever as long as you properly clean and re-oil it. Oiled filters are Red or Blue.
*For a replacement 6x9” Dry or Oiled Air Filter, please see P/N: JLTF9-V.
- 2020-2021 Shelby GT500 Mustangs