JMS Throttle Enhancer PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Toyota Tacoma 2005-2019
JMS PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Toyota Tacomas.
Improve your throttle response time and performance while enhancing your ability to accelerate when your 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma is at speed with this JMS PX1116TYV1 PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer.
Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically Increases Throttle Response
- Virtually Eliminates Accelerator Pedal Lag
- Considerably Improves Vehicle Acceleration
- Enhances Low and Mid-Range Horsepower and Torque
- Helps Eliminate Stalling on Manual Applications
- Straight-forward Plug & Play Installation
- LEDs Help to Visually Monitor the Device Status
- Made in the USA
In addition to dramatically increasing your throttle response, this American made, aftermarket enhancement virtually eliminates accelerator pedal lag while contributing to vast reduction in the potential for stalls in manual trucks. Your mid-range horsepower and pounds per feet of torque will likewise be improved with this throttle enhancer from JMS. To monitor your device status in real time LEDs are implemented.
- PedalMAX Throttle Enhancer
- Plug & Play Wiring Harness
- Installation Kit and a Set of Instructions
- One (1) Red De-Sensitizing Plug
- Four (4) Zip Ties
- One (1) Mini Screw-Driver
With more than 20 years of experience, JMS is a proven leader in the automotive, performance, and racing markets producing and maintaining countless vehicles each year. When you choose JMS you choose the industry's best, and the quality, integrity, and reliability you deserve and can count on every day!
Order this JMS PX1116TYV1 PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 Toyota Tacoma today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.