K&N Air Intake System 77 Series Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011
- Straight Forward Installation
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Improves Throttle Response
- Reduces Air Flow Restriction
K&N 77 Series Air Intake System for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you’re searching for a way to improve throttle response and engine sound in your 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler with a new air intake that will smooth and straighten air flow, it’s time to pick up this K&N 77 Series Air Intake System from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Free-Flowing, Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tube
- Replaces Restrictive Factory Air Filter and Intake Housing
- Dramatically Reduces Air Flow Restriction and Smooths and Straightens Air Flow
- Allows Jeep’s Engine to Inhale Larger Amount of Air Compared to Stock Air Intake
- More Usable Power and Acceleration Throughout Engine’s RPM Range
- Improves Throttle Response and Engine Sound
- Directs Air Through Intake Tube into Engine’s Throttle Body for Guaranteed Power Gains
- Intake Tube has Chrome-Like Finish and Accommodates Factory Air Temperature Sensor and Crank Case Vent Hose
- Includes Black Rubber-Topped High-Flow Air Filter and Heat Shield
- Oversized, Cone-Shaped, Washable, Reusable Air Filter Can be Used for Up to 100,000 Before Servicing (Depending on Driving Conditions)
- Easy to Install: Takes About 90 Minutes or Less and Uses Existing Factory Mounting Points in Previous Air Box Space
This K&N (77-1553KP) 77 Series Air Intake System replaces your old air intake’s restrictive air filter and intake housing with one that allows for more useable power and acceleration throughout your engine’s RPM range! This air intake from K&N will also help improve throttle response and engine sound! It’s designed to direct air through the intake tube to your engine’s throttle body for guaranteed power gains. The included intake tube features a chrome-like finish and will accommodate your factory air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. The included oversized, cone-shaped air filter is washable and reusable and can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing! You’ll also get a black rubber-topped heat shield with your order. Installation shouldn’t take longer than an hour-and-a-half, and you’ll use the existing mounting points in your previous air box space.
Please Note: Some K&N 77 Series air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are CARB-exempt and 50-state legal.
Order a K&N (77-1553KP) 77 Series Air Intake System for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-269-38)