K&N Air Intake System 77 Series Jeep Wrangler JK 2012-2018
- Improves Throttle Response
- Enhances Engine Sound
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tube
- Washable And Reusable Filter
K&N 77 Series Air Intake System for all 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Give your 2012-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler the performance gains you want with as little hassle as possible with this K&N 77 Series Air Intake System that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Free-Flowing, Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tube
- Replaces Restrictive Factory Air Filter and Intake Housing
- Dramatically Reduces Air Flow Restriction and Smooths and Straightens Air Flow
- Allows Jeep’s Engine to Inhale Larger Amount of Air Compared to Stock Air Intake
- More Usable Power and Acceleration Throughout Engine’s RPM Range
- Improves Throttle Response and Engine Sound
- Directs Air Through Intake Tube into Engine’s Throttle Body for Guaranteed Power Gain
- Intake Tube has Chrome-Like Finish and Accommodates Factory Air Temperature Sensor and Crank Case Vent Hose
- Includes Black Rubber-Topped High-Flow Air Filter and Heat Shield
- Oversized, Cone-Shaped, Washable, Reusable Air Filter Can be Used for Up to 100,000 Before Servicing (Depending on Driving Conditions)
- Easy to Install: Takes About 90 Minutes or Less and Uses Existing Factory Mounting Points in Previous Air Box Space
This K&N (77-1566KP) 77 Series Air Intake System will replace your old and restrictive factory air filter and intake housing with a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube and a black rubber-topped high-flow air filter and heat shield. This air intake is designed to improve throttle response and engine sound, and you’ll also enjoy more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine’s RPM range! The included oversized, cone-shaped air filter is washable and reusable, and the intake tube will accommodate your factory air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. Installation is easy and won’t take long, and you’ll use the existing factory mounting points in your Jeep’s previous air box space.
Please Note: Some K&N 77 Series air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are CARB-exempt and 50-state legal.
Order a K&N (77-1566KP) 77 Series Air Intake System for your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.