Your Jeep came from the factory with restrictive parts that choke your engine's power! Get rid of those restrictions with this kit, for more performance! This K&N (71-1566) Blackhawk cold air intake system and Rough Country (96002A) 2.5” black dual axle-back exhaust system are sold as a kit for improved power, sound, and durability.
Features and Benefits (Cold Air Intake):
- Provides Excellent Air Flow for More Power and Torque
- Guaranteed to Increase Horsepower
- Improves Throttle Response and Engine Sound
- Filter Lasts Up to 100,000 Miles Before Required Servicing
- Replaces Entire Factory Air Intake System
- Easy to Install: Usually Takes 90 Minutes or Less
- Black Powder-Coated Metal Intake Tube with Welded K&N-Engraved Plate
- Reusable Black K&N Air Filter Made of Dryflow Synthetic Media
This K&N (71-1566) Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System features a black powder-coated metal intake tube and comes with a reusable black K&N air filter that’s made of Dryflow synthetic media. It’ll provide better air flow for more power and torque while also protecting your engine, and it’s guaranteed to increase horsepower too!
Not only that, this induction air intake system will also improve throttle response and engine sound! The filter will last up to 100,000 miles before it need servicing, depending on your driving conditions. Installation is easy and won’t take any longer than about 90 minutes or so, on average.
Features and Benefits (Exhaust):
- 2.5" Diameter High-Flow Design
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Design
- Corrosion-Resistant 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Chambered Muffler for Throaty, Aggressive Sound
- 4" 304 Stainless Dual Wall Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Tips With Embossed "RC" Logo
- Straightforward Installation
- No Cutting Or Drilling Necessary
Constructed for durability, this Rough Country exhaust system has a 409 stainless body with a high-temperature resistant coating. You'll achieve that distinct high-flow, guttural exhaust tone thanks to the system's 2-1/2" mandrel-bent tubing. Of course, the system wouldn't be complete without a set of dual-wall exhaust tips made of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless material.