Boost the power pumping out of your 2018-2021 3.6L Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiator while increasing your acceleration potential by replacing your restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing with this K&N 71-1576 Black Blackhawk Cold Air Intake System. This American-made, aftermarket upgrade to your airflow will allow your engine to inhale a larger amount of air yielding the power and acceleration improvements you’re looking for.
Features and Benefits:
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Mandrel-bent, aluminum air intake tube
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Made from all black components
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Made in the USA
- Easy to install
The cold air intake system features a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube to achieve the improved air flow you’re going for. All of the components that comprise this system, from the high flow air filter to the heat shield, feature a black color scheme. Giving you a clean, high-performance look under your hood, the attractive textured black powder-coated tube features a welded, engraved K&N plate. The intake tube accommodates the factory inlet air temperature sensor and crankcase vent hose while the oversized cone shaped air filter is made from an oil-free synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (driving conditions dependent).