If you want to optimize the acceleration of your vehicle, it begins with a throttle body upgrade. Start with a replacement upgrade to the air intake of your engine to throttle body connection. K&N's reputation for maximum airflow doesn't stop with the Performance Cold Air Intake System for 2011-2016 Super Dutys. The aluminum intake tube is made of aluminum and straight-formed for a direct path to the engine. This open, unrestricted airflow frees up power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
Features and Benefits:
- Low-Restriction Aluminum Intake Tube
- Black Powdercoated Finish
- Reduces Airflow by Straightening Intake Tube
- Chrome Topped High-Flow Air Filter and Heat Shield Included
- Direct Connection from Tube to Throttle Body
A chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and heat shield are included to be installed onto the lower air box. The cone-shaped filter is massive to catch contaminants. The mass air sensor, EVAP vent line and crank case vent hose accommodate the largeness of this intake system.