When you combine K&N's AirCharger Cold Air Intake (63-1576) with Flowmaster's Dual Exit 2-1/2" Black Outlaw Series Axle-Back Exhaust System (817803), you get a performance-driven upgrade that's surprisingly easy to install. Designed to increase horsepower and torque, these modifications are not for the faint of heart. Your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler's 3.6L engine will sound better than ever, and your exhaust will be heard roaring down the street.
Features and Benefits:
- Cold Air Intake Requires No Cutting or Drilling
- Improved Throttle Response and Engine Sounds
- Free-Flowing, High-Density Polyethylene Tube
- Includes Air Filter that can Last up to 100,000 Miles
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Modern Black Finish
- Dual 2-1/2" Mandrel Bent Tailpipes
- 4" Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Tips
- Moderate Interior Sound with Aggressive Exterior Sound
- Horsepower and Torque Gains
- Proudly Made in the USA
The K&N AirCharger Cold Air Intake System is a direct-fit upgrade for your 3.6L V6 engine. It's designed with an enclosed airbox to protect the filter and inlet air from the heat of the engine bay. The airbox lid allows convenient access to the filter, no tools required. A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube delivers increased airflow to the engine, resulting in those coveted horsepower and torque gains.
Constructed of 409S stainless steel in a modern black finish, Flowmaster's Axle-Back Exhaust System is sure to impress. It features dual 2.5-inch mandrel bent tailpipes that culminate in four-inch black ceramic coated stainless steel tips. The Outlaw Series bolts on in no time and will sound just as aggressive as it looks! Each part of this system was proudly made in the USA.