Improved performance doesn't need to be complicated! Want some easy mods you can install in a weekend to increase power? This K&N (63-1576) AirCharger Cold Air Intake and JBA (30-1543) Single Exit 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System bolt right on for more out of your Gladiator!
Features and Benefits (Intake):
- Direct-fit upgrade for 3.6L V6 engine
- No cutting/drilling required
- Improves throttle response and engine sounds
- Free-flowing, high-density polyethylene tube
- Includes air filter that can last up to 100,000 miles
This K&N AirCharger Cold Air Intake Kit (63-1576) is a great upgrade for your Jeep! An enclosed airbox design helps protect the filter and inlet air from the heat of the engine bay, and the airbox lid allows for quick and easy access to the filter without tools.
A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube helps increase the volume of airflow to your engine, and provides a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque.
Features and Benefits (Exhaust):
- 2.5” diameter 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tube
- High flow stainless steel muffler
- High quality hardware
- 3” Stainless steel polished chrome tip
- Factory style hangers
While there is a high demand for performance sound, the capacity for power in a JBA exhaust system gives JBA the extra edge. Each system is tuned to provide the best possible exhaust tone without being overwhelming from within the vehicle.
By replacing the restrictive factory exhaust system with free flowing mandrel-bent stainless tubing and quality performance mufflers, JBA has developed the power, sound, and efficiency desired in a vehicle.