Experience a substantial increase in horsepower and torque with this K&N FIPK 57-Series Performance Air Intake System For 2014-2017 ST Fiestas. The high-density polyethylene rotationally molded tube included in this purchase helps both increase the volume of airflow to your engine in addition to improving your vehicle intensity and strength. Every purchase is compiled with a washable, reusable high-flow air filter featuring oiled, cotton filter media for your convenience.
Features and Benefits:
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- Will not void vehicle warranty
- Fits 2014-2017 Fiesta ST
- Made in USA
The oversized, conical styling of this upgrade enables customers with the ability to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. To protect the intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay every system has a custom heat shield. While extremely effective, this item is also easily installed with a process that can be taken care of within less than 90 minutes. The 57-series intake is created to operate in combination with the factory air box and features a panel filter alongside a custom roto-molded intake tube. Order this K&N FIPK 57-Series Performance Air Intake System from CJ Pony Parts today to see an improvement in your vehicle's overall performance.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.2 HP @ 2050 RPM
- Replacement Filter: 33-2955
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Clamps Included: 2
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Worm Gear
- Couplers Included: 1
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.