If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add some auxiliary lights to the exterior of your new 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL or your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator, then this Pair of KC HiLiTES A-Pillar Light Mount Brackets (7318) is calling your name! Go ahead and purchase your new brackets today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit upgrade for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JLs
- For 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiators
- Designed specifically to work on OE a-pillar/cowl mounting locations
- Pair of two (2) brackets and all necessary mounting hardware
- Brackets feature durable steel construction with black powder coat finish
- No drilling or modifications required during installation
- Allows you to mount auxiliary lights up to 6" in size (lights sold separately)
This Pair of A-Pillar Light Mount Brackets from KC HiLiTES allows you to easily attach off-road auxiliary lighting to your all-new Jeep! Each of the two brackets is constructed from high-quality steel and features a durable black powder coat finish to make them tough enough to withstand whatever the trail throws your way. You'll be able to mount two different lights onto the front of your new rig, allowing you to light up the area ahead of you or your campsite when needed. Grab your new brackets and LED lights (sold separately) now from CJ's!
- These mounting brackets are designed for JL Wranglers and Gladiators only. A separate mounting kit (KC7316) is available for JK Wranglers.
- Due to the larger hood and cowl area, this light/light bracket will NOT fit the Mojave Edition Gladiator or Wrangler Rubicon 392.
- 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
Please Note: These KC Hilites A-pillar mounts are designed to work with the Wrangler 4xe.