KC HiLiTES Ditch Light Bracket Pair Bronco 2021-2022
- Sold as a Pair
- No Drilling Required
- Mounts up to 6" Lights
- Black Powder Coated Steel
Pair of KC HiLiTES Ditch Light Brackets for 2021-2022 Broncos.
Made of steel in a black powder-coated finish, these sturdy Ditch Light Brackets (7333) can be used to mount a range of auxiliary lights, up to six inches in size, to the 2021-2022 Bronco. KC HiLiTES supplies you with a pair, so you can easily upgrade the driver and passenger side of your rig with off-road lights.
Features and Benefits:
- Pair of Ditch/A-Pillar Light Mounts for 2021-2022 Ford Broncos
- Made of Black Powder-Coated Steel
- Developed for OE Ford Bronco “Accessory Ready” Mounting Locations
- Easily Installed; No Drilling or Modifications Required
- Accommodates a Variety of Auxiliary Lights up to 6” in Size
The Ditch Light Brackets require no modifications for a seamless installation process. Simply re-use your factory-grade hardware to enjoy better nighttime visibility while out on the trail. Whether you're mounting halogen or LED lights in a spot, spread, or combo beam pattern, these Ditch Light Brackets are made for the job.
- (1) Pair of Ford Bronco Ditch Light Brackets
Please Note: This part does not include lights, and only mounting brackets.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.