Drop your 2015-2021 Mustang one more inch with the latest technology in shock, strut, and lowering springs from KONI Red Special Active Struts and Shocks Kit 1165 1096 with Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set for your V6 or EcoBoost Mustangs. You can take control of the track or the road with a lower center of gravity for better handling and a smooth, aggressive look.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.5 Million Factory Equipped Sports Cars Tested
- Stable and Secure Driving
- Unmatched Aftermarket Solution
- Driving Refinement for V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs
- Technology that Rivals Expensive Electronic Systems
- Performance for Driver and Comfort for Passengers
- Improves Safety and Road Holding
- Decreases Ride Height by 1.1" Up Front and 1.0" in the Rear
- Lowers Your Center of Gravity for Better Handling
KONI Special Active is the latest advancement of superior shock absorbers that offer excellent handling without compromising the comfort of you or the passenger(s). The KONI product portfolio is introducing the most recent generation of patented Frequency Selective Damping Technology (ACTIVE Technology), capable of controlling large body motions and cornering forces that smooth expansion joints and rough roads for improved performance and drivability.
In standard shock absorbers the main damping characteristic is defined by the oil flow going through the piston assembly. KONI added a special valve that will control a parallel oil flow next to the one going through the piston by combining the Frequency Selective Damping feature. This parallel oil flow is therefore closed by the Frequency Selective Damping feature, giving a rise in damping force almost linear to the time that the piston is moving in one direction.
In other words, the Frequency Selective Damping feature is a hydraulic amplifier that delays the buildup of pressure. There is an extra tuning option created in this generation of technology to achieve the finest combination of handling and comfort. KONI's technology does not require additional cables, sensors or any other electronic devices are needed to operate a Frequency Selective Damping damper since it is an integrated part of the hydraulic valve system inside the damper.
This Kit Includes:
- (2) KONI Red Special Active Front Strut
- (2) KONI Red Special Active Rear Shock
- Set of Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2021 Mustang EcoBoost
Please Note: These struts and shocks are NOT designed to work with vehicles that are equipped with the factory MagneRide suspension.
- Ensure that all bump stops are re-fitted to ensure that no damage occurs to the valving if the damper were to bottom out.
- CJ Pony Parts recommends getting an alignment after installation to ensure your Mustang’s specs are in check, otherwise, your tires may wear improperly or your Mustnag could feel unstable at high speeds.