Ditch the unexciting, squishy stock shocks and struts in your 2013-2018 Focus ST and step up your suspension game with this KONI Sport Adjustable Shock and Strut Kit with Steeda Lowering Springs. This kit is adjustable, giving you full control of stiffness preferences. It will flatten out the ride quality in your ST, making your Focus handle significantly better around town or on the track.
Features and Benefits:
- Responsive steering and reduced body roll
- Twin tube high pressure gas design
- Single external adjustable rebound setting
- Springs drop the front by 1.0” and the rear by 1.4”
- CNC wound with high tensile strength chrome-silicon spring wire
- Reduced body roll with less nose dive
- Minimizes wheel hop and increased traction
- Overall improved handling with reduced understeer
- Made in the USA
This Adjustable Shock and Strut Kit comes with Steeda Lowering Springs, meaning you can lower your Focus by about 1.0” up front and 1.4” in the rear. This kit will greatly improve ride quality and handling, and give you peace of mind that your shocks and struts can handle anything on the street or the track. The included driver side and passenger side front struts and rear shocks are completely adjustable and offer outstanding road-handling capabilities while also improving steering response and reducing body roll. The coil springs help reduce body roll while also reducing the excessive nose-dive you get when hitting the brakes.
- One (1) KONI yellow adjustable driver side front strut
- One (1) KONI yellow adjustable passenger side front strut
- One (1) pair of KONI yellow adjustable rear shocks
- One (1) set of Steeda lowering springs
Please Note: The 2013 Focus ST struts and springs offered in this kit differ from the 2014-2018 Focus ST struts and springs. The spring perch on the struts is different, as well as the size of the front springs. When installed together, the 2013 Focus ST struts and springs can be installed on any 2014-2018 Focus ST, making this a complete solution.