Lange Originals Hoist-A-Top Bronco 1966-1977
Lange Originals Hoist-A-Top for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Lifting the hard top off of your 1966-1977 Bronco has never been easier thanks to this Lange Originals (026-189) Hoist-A-Top that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Easy, One-Person Operation
- Rugged Construction with Powerful Safety-Featured Lifting Device
- Hard Top Does Not Require Modifications to Use: No Drilling Needed
- Rubber-Coated Hooks and Foam-Covered Hardware to Protect Hard Top’s Finish
- High-Tensile Steel Cable Design
- Strong Steel Frame Quickly Attaches to Top for Easy Lifting: Crank Lifts Top to Ceiling of Garage or Carport for Convenient Storage
- Made in the USA
This Lange Originals (026-189) Hoist-A-Top features easy, one-person operation and rugged construction with a safe lifting device. The strong steel frame will quickly attach to your Bronco’s hard top for easy lifting. The crank lifts the top to the ceiling of your garage or carport for easy and convenient storage! Your hard top will not need any modifications to use this Hoist-A-Top, and there are rubber-coated hooks and foam-covered hardware to protect your hard top’s finish.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning