LED Headlight 7" Black With White Halo Dual Projector Pair F-100 1957/1961-1978
Pair of 7" Dual Projector Black with White Halo LED Headlights for all 1957 and 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 and 1978 F-100s.
Are you looking to add some modern LED headlights to the front of your 1957 or 1961-1978 F-100? Ones that are easy to install and will brightly illuminate your way, especially after dark? If so, be sure to pick up this Pair of 7" Dual Projector Black with White Halo LED Headlights that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Gives F-100 a More Modern Appearance
- Premium Performance High-Output CREE LEDs for Night Driving
- D.O.T.- and S.A.E.-Certified
- Heavy-Duty Solid-State Electronics
- Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
- Uses H4 or H13 Plug (Adapters Included)
- Comes with Pre-Installed Oracle Halo Rings
- Black Bezels and Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion-Resistant Coating
- Hard-Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Sold as a Pair: Driver Side and Passenger Side
- Easy Plug-and-Play Set-Up
This Pair of 7" Dual Projector Black with White Halo LED Headlights is just what you need to give your vintage F-100 a more modern appearance! These premium performance high-output CREE LEDs are perfect for nighttime driving and are D.O.T- and S.A.E-certified. They feature heavy-duty solid-state electronics and a wide beam pattern with a sharp cut-off line. Installation is an easy plug-and-play process with an H4 or H13 plug. Each headlight will come to you with a pre-installed Oracle halo ring, black bezel, hard-coated polycarbonate lens and a die-cast housing that has a corrosion-resistant coating on it. You’ll get two headlights total with your order: one for the driver side and one for the passenger side.
Please Note: These headlights will also work on 1948-1956 F100s that have had a 12-volt electrical system upgrade, but they will NOT work on 1958-1960 F-100s.
Specifications (Per Light):
- Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
- Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
- High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
- High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
- Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
- Input Voltage of Halo: 12V DC
- Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Oracle 7" High-Powered LED Headlights with Black Bezels
- Two (2) Oracle LED Halo Rings Pre-Installed Inside the Headlights (One Halo per Headlight)
- Two (2) H13/H4 Connectors with CANBUS Protection
Order a Pair of 7" Dual Projector Black with White Halo LED Headlights for your 1957 or 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 or 1978 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning