These Taillight Assemblies feature a bold black housing with mysterious smoked lenses and a unique display of LED bulbs. Sold as a pair, the taillight assemblies fit the rear end of your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator for an awe-inspiring visual outcome. Other drivers can't help but notice the futuristic lighting on your rig while it glows through the night.
Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a Pair for the Driver and Passenger Sides
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Unique Pattern of Brilliant LED Bulbs
- Sleek Black Finish
- Smoked Lenses
- Increases Safety and Visibility at Night
- Designed for Durability
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
- Fit all Gladiators: Halogen, LED and with or without Blind Spot Sensor
These premium LED taillights are the perfect way to modernize and customize the exterior of your Jeep! They're manufactured to be durable and arrive to your doorstep weather-sealed to prevent any damage if you go off-road. The pair of light assemblies are direct-fit upgrades to your original stock lights but feature a more aggressive look. The LEDs included in this housing prove to be a brighter alternative and offer increased visibility and safety compared to the factory lights. Each of the taillights arrives with plug-and-play wiring harnesses so there's no cutting or splicing needed in your electrical system.
- These taillights use a US-style plug and may not fit vehicles outside North America.
- These taillights are designed to work with or without the blind spot monitoring system. An additional plug is wired into the back of the taillight for a plug n play installation on the blind spot monitoring system. This plug is not used on models without the blind spot monitoring system. On models with the blind spot monitoring system the sensors will need to be swapped over from the original taillights.