Legendary Wheel Co. Magnum 500 Alloy Wheel 15"x8" Gloss Black/Machined 1965-1973
Legendary Wheel Co. Gloss Black and Machined 15" x 8" Magnum 500 Alloy Wheel for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Give your 1965-1973 Ford Mustang that vintage muscle car look that everyone wants with this 15” X 8” Magnum 500 Alloy Wheel by Legendary Wheel Co. They have taken this iconic wheel and improved upon it with this gloss black and machined wheel.
This one-piece cast wheel (LW50-50854A) is the ultimate expression of nostalgic muscle car attitude with an aluminum alloy construction, precision CNC machined details and a deep stepped lip for an aggressive, show winning look. The Magnum 500 Alloy Wheel features the iconic 5 spoke center with a bright machined finish and gloss black inserts to replicate the traditional design.
These Legendary Wheel Co. Gloss Black and Machined 15" x 8" Magnum 500 Alloy Wheels are available individually or as a set of four.
- Size: 15" x 8"
- Lugs: 5 x 4.5"
- Finish: Machined with Gloss Black Inserts
- Backspacing: 4.75"
- Weight: 17.65 lbs.
- Center Cap: Included
Tire Fitment Requirement:
- For 1965-1966, 215/60-15 and 225/60-15 tires are recommended with 15x7, 15x8” wheels but will require modifications for correct fit.
- For 1967-1968, 225/60-15 and 235/60-15 tires are recommended with 15x7, 15x8” wheels.
- For 1969-1973, 235/60-15 and 245/60-15 tires are recommended with 15x7, 15x8” wheels.
*We do NOT recommend 8” wide wheels to be installed on the front of 1965-1966 Mustang--15"x8" wheels should only be installed onto the rear of 1965-1966 Mustangs.
- Legendary Wheel Co. “L” logo Center caps are included with the Legendary Wheel Co. wheels. Original style center caps with Ford licensed logos are sold separately. Lug nuts are not included, CJ Pony Parts carries the correct lug nuts (WHLLN31) for installation of Legendary Wheel Co. wheels.
- These wheels require the use of extended thread lug nuts WHLLN118 or extended wheel studs.
Tech Tip: This wheel is designed to fit most 5-lug 1965-1973 Mustangs with the original 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern and 4.75" of backspacing. However, as a general rule of thumb, you should always measure and verify clearance before ordering aftermarket wheels, as modifications may or will be necessary for fitment.
This wheel does not include the center cap, but Legendary offers several different options that will fit this wheel. The wheels are available as a set, and tire packages are also available.