Lokar Valve Cover Cast Aluminum Plain Big Block Chevy Pair
- Custom Fitted
- PCV Fitting
- Your Choice of Finish
- 2" Tall
Pair of Big Block Chevy Plain Cast Aluminum Valve Covers.
The pair of Big Block Chevy Plain Cast Aluminum Valve Covers accept the existing OEM rubber seals and bolt directly onto the cylinder head. This hassle-free installation then provides a two-inch tall cast aluminum cover for your Big Block Chevy style valves. Your choice of finish (chrome plated, cast aluminum, painted orange) will suit your engine bay, with an oil fill cap, ported PCV fitting/vacuum port and oil splash baffle.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Aluminum 2" Tall Construction
- Bolt-On with Existing OEM Seals
- Ported PCV Fitting/Vacuum Port and Oil Splash Baffle
- Billet Aluminum Screw-in Oil Fill Cap
- Chevrolet Tonawanda Factory Stickers
- Available in Cast Aluminum, Chrome Plated or Painted Orange Finish
- Includes Fasteners and Factory Load Spreaders
- Made in the USA
With no extra adapter required, there is less chance of leakage. The valve covers include a billet aluminum filler cap on one cover for easy oil filling. The covers come with all the necessary mounting hardware, including factory look load spreaders, and have a ported PCV fitting/vacuum port and oil splash baffle in one cover. The casting is designed to be thick enough for drilling and tapping for fittings. Covers are available with vintage Chevrolet Tonawanda factory stickers.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning