Long Tube Headers Axle-Back Exhaust System TruDual 2-3/4" With 4" Polished Tips Mustang GT Without Active Exhaust Option 2018-2022
- Drone Free
- Aggressive Sound
- Titan Finish
- Made in the USA
Long Tube Headers 2-3/4” TruDual Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4" Polished Exhaust Tips for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option.
Long Tube Headers has engineered a high-performance exhaust system for the 5.0L engine in 2018-2022 GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option. If you're ready to experience an aggressive sound with drone-free cruising, it's time to bolt in this 2-3/4” TruDual Axle-Back Exhaust System (FDAB00005P) with 4" Polished Exhaust Tips.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Designed Mufflers for Exceptional Sound Quality
- Deep, Intimidating Sound with No Drone
- Titan Finish Adds Durability
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Best Balance of Low End and Top End Power
- Signature 2.75" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Precision Designed for a Perfect Fit
- 4" Slash Cut Polished Quad Exhaust Tips
- Proudly Made in the USA
Long Tube Headers designed the axle-back exhaust system using the latest in CCM and CAD technology. This aftermarket masterpiece is made of 304 stainless steel with a titan finish for additional durability. Custom mufflers enhance the sound quality while 4" slash-cut polished quad exhaust tips deliver an aggressive look to match. Proudly made in the USA, the Long Tube Headers axle-back exhaust is the head-turning system you're missing.
- One (1) Driver side (LH) Muffler
- One (1) Passenger Side (RH) Muffler
- Two (2) Polished Exhaust Tips
- All necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 2018-2022 GT Fastback and Convertible Mustangs
Tech Tip: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple, direct bolt-in procedure.
- This system is only designed for use with models that are not equipped with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
- For 2018+ Models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning