xMOD is personalization and performance! CJ Pony Parts is proud to announce that we have worked closely with MagnaFlow on the development and release of this revolutionary, fully modular and configurable, xMOD Series Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System for your 2018-2022 Mustang GT Fastback!
Features and Benefits:
- A Truly Modular Exhaust System
- A Full Variety of Sound and Power Levels
- Advanced V-Band Clamp Design
- Easily Reconfigurable for Any Application
- Full Stainless Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Works With Passive Or Active Exhausts
- All Components Included
With a MagnaFlow xMOD Series premium performance exhaust system, you choose just how wild or mild you want to be: enjoy track day sound with xMOD xTreme Deletes, or a deep and aggressive street sound with xMOD Muffler Modules. MagnaFlow xMOD Series premium performance exhaust systems offer the unique ability to personalize and fine-tune your exhaust for the exact power and sound you want and need. Where fitment is part of the aesthetic, xMOD takes exhaust design to the next level, with each evolution of the system offering unique enhancements based upon enthusiast feedback. When Personalization and Performance are essential parts of your modification experience, xMOD delivers.
MagnaFlow’s premium performance exhaust offering, the xMOD Series, provides an unrivaled exhaust experience! The revolutionary xMOD Series offers a completely modular exhaust system with all the benefits a MagnaFlow premium exhaust is known for: Made in the USA, polished stainless-steel construction, precision welding, dyno-proven performance featuring straight-through mufflers and fast-flowing mandrel bent pipes. Fully loaded, you can see a weight-savings of up to 12lbs and Horsepower gains of 22HP on average as you will never have to sacrifice performance and power for sound.
Thanks to the xMOD Tru-x Muffler module and xTreme Bypass modules, the xMOD Series premium performance exhaust system will support your future power and sound needs. No need to cut up your new exhaust when you add headers: just bolt up your Tru-x Muffler module or cap off the xTreme Bypass module to help manage the sound and save costly exhaust replacement, fabrication, and maybe some of the unwanted attention a highly modified exhaust might get!
xMOD Muffler Modules for the 2018-2022 Mustang GT Fastback offer MagnaFlow’s proven straight-through Tru-X core design with a 4”x 9” oval by 14” long muffler, and now feature race-bred v-band clamps for quick installation and removal. Easily switch from the deep, aggressive signature MagnaFlow exhaust note to the wild straight-pipe racecar sound offered by the xMOD xTreme Delete Tru-X.
xMOD xTreme Delete Tru-X for the Mustang comes equipped with the same race-bred v-bands which allow removal of the Tru-X core muffler modules for that unmatched xMOD xTreme sound experience. The new hanger system and reinforcement brackets will make interchangeability of all the xMOD components quick and easy, without any sagging or misalignment concerns.
In addition to the xMOD variable sound and flow modules, this system incorporates MagnaFlow’s latest exhaust tuning advancement called No Drone Technology (NDT). MagnaFlow’s NDT, along with careful muffler design and placement, utilizes 1/4 wave passive noise cancellation to remove unwanted drone that can occur when creating a maximum performance, high flow exhaust system.
The included xMOD xTreme Bypass modules and removable NDT resonator modules are designed to provide expandable sound control for future power mods. The Mustang xMOD xTreme Bypass modules function differently depending on if your car is equipped with the original equipment Active Exhaust, or standard exhaust system: see below.
For Non-Active Equipped Mustangs:
- xMOD includes the xTreme Bypass module allowing for quick sound level changes with the use of a single 11mm tool.
- Should you want remote control of an exhaust valve, integrate the xTreme Bypass module to the aftermarket valve of your choice, NOT included.
For Active Exhaust Equipped Mustangs:
- xMOD includes MagnaFlow’s improved flow design MF valve which bolts up to the stock actuator and maintains original functionality.
- If you remove the factory valve, xMOD provides the xTreme bypass module to provide uninterrupted flow and a constant xTreme sound experience.
This Kit Includes:
- TRU-X Muffler Module
- TRU-X xTreme Delete
- D/S Extension Assembly
- P/S Extension Assembly
- D/S NDT Muffler Assembly with Carbon Fiber Tips
- P/S NDT Muffler Assembly with Carbon Fiber Tips
- D/S MF NDT Resonator
- P/S MF NDT Resonator
- Long Tube Header Connection Adapter Pipes
- MagnaFlow Valves
- xTreme Bypass
- Hardware Kit
- Installation Instructions
* Included within the packaging, there will be materials to store and protect the unused portions of your xMOD exhaust system.
** The Long Tube Header Connection Adapter Pipes included are NOT designed to be a direct bolt-on for any specific aftermarket long tube header connection. Some minor adjustments or fabrication may be necessary for these adapters to properly be used.
Please Note: While xMOD systems are 100% emissions legal, the use of xTreme Deletes combined with xTreme Bypass is recommended for track use only. Please check your local noise regulations for street legality as this system and its multiple configurations can produce anywhere from sub-95db on up to 110db while using the factory exhaust manifolds and catalytic converters.
- 2018-2022 Mustang GT Fastback without Active Exhaust
- 2018-2022 Mustang GT Fastback with Active Exhaust
*NOT designed for use with Convertible models.
** For 2018+ Models only--this exhaust will NOT fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
Tech Tip: xMOD xTreme Bypass modules feature race bred v-bands and a removable block-off plate. The block-off plate serves as a quick-change option from loud to a more controlled, deeper note. For the more advanced tuner, remove the block-off plate and open the exposed hole to adjust the level of sound to your exact liking.
Tech Tip 2: The NDT resonators are also attached with v-bands to offer the ability to remove or tune them if you have made substantial modifications to your powertrain. Remove them to accommodate additional undercar modifications or introduce more exhaust noise to the cabin and exterior.
- MagnaFlow NDT resonators are designed to cancel specifically tuned frequencies. Extensive modifications to the exhaust system and powertrain may change these frequencies, resulting in the need to further modify or replace the resonators to provide the same benefit.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 19535