MagnaFlow DPF-Back Exhaust System 4" Stainless Steel With 5" Polished Tips 3.0L Power Stroke F-150 2018-2019
MagnaFlow 4" Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System with 5" Polished Tips for 2018-2019 F-150s with a 3.0L Power Stroke Engine.
Increase horsepower and torque while getting a deeper and smoother sound out of your 2018-2019 F-150 with this MagnaFlow 4" Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System with 5" Polished Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Horsepower and Torque and Improves Economy
- Delivers Smooth, Deep Sound with Wide-Open Performance Power
- Straight-Through Flow Designs for Ultimate in Unrestricted Horsepower and Torque for Big Power While Maintaining Exhaust Efficiency
- Engineered Balance of Interior and Exterior Noise Levels
- Tested Against SAE J1169 Standards
- All Mandrel-Bent Tubing with 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Made in the USA
This MagnaFlow (19422) 4" Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System with 5" Polished Tips is just what you need to get more horsepower and torque out of your F-150! It’s made out of stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing and delivers a smooth and deep sound. This DPF-back exhaust is tested against SAE J1169 standards and is made in the USA.
MagnaFlow (19422) 4" Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System Specifications:
Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless
Muffler Quantity: 0
Sound Level: Moderate
Exit Location: Dual Same Side Behind Passenger Rear Tire
Exit Quantity: Dual
Tip Type: Single Wall
Tip Diameter: 5"
Tip Finish: Polished
Tip Length: 13
Tip Material: Stainless
Tip Quantity: 2
Tip Shape: Round
System Type: Particulate Filter-Back
Tip Outlet Type: Dual
Main Piping Diameter: 4"
Order a MagnaFlow (19422) 4" Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System with 5" Polished Tips for your 2018-2019 F-150 with a 3.0L Power Stroke Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.