Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Legend Series With Drilled/Slotted Rotors V8 1970-1973
Master Power Legend Series Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 V8 Mustangs.
Are you ready to swap your 1970-1973 V8 Mustang’s drum brakes for disc brakes? If so, you’ve got to get this Legend Series Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors (DB1522BHP) from Master Power!
Features & Benefits:
- Great Way to Upgrade Classic Mustang
- Complete Brake System to Convert Drum Brakes to Disc Brakes
- Includes OEM-Style Cast-Iron Calipers and Drilled and Slotted Rotors
This Legend Series brake conversion kit includes everything you need to upgrade your V8 Mustang's drum brakes to the performance boosting capabilities of disc brakes. This cost effective kit includes OEM style cast-iron calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, HPS brake pads and much more! This kit is sure to upgrade your classic Mustang’s front brake system for years to come.
- 4-piston OE type calipers, silver zinc finish with stainless steel pistons
- HPS Hawk Performance Street brake pads
- Slotted, drilled, zinc-washed 11-1/4” vented rotors
- Billet aluminum caliper brackets
- Wheel bearings and grease seals
- Grade 8 hardware
- Spindle nuts and washers
- Dust caps
- Shim kit
- Stainless steel braided brake hoses
*Fits most 14” or larger disc brake wheels and 15” drum brake wheels.
*For use with drum brake spindles only, will not fit single piston disc brake spindles.
Please Note: This kit includes the front wheel components only and does not include a master cylinder or brake booster.
Order a Master Power (DB1522BHP) Legend Series Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 V8 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.