Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers Automatic 1967-1969
- Two 4-Piston Billet Calipers
- Performance Street Brake Pads
- 11" Drilled/Slotted Rotors
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Booster
Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers for all 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mustangs with Automatic Transmissions.
A new option from the Rallye Series, this new conversion kit from Master Power is a system that allows you to swap your Mustang's factory original drum brakes to a sleek, more efficient set of disc brakes. This upgrade gives an impressively distinct, modern look and adds a noticeable improvement in the feel and performance of your front brakes.
Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit Includes:
- Two 4-Piston Billet Aluminum Calipers with a Clear Anodized Finish
- Two (2) 11" Directionally Veined and Vented Rotors with Cross-Drilled and Slotted Pattern
- Four (4) Performance Street Brake Pads
- Two (2) Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounting Brackets with Black Hardcoat Finish
- Premium Bearings and Seals Included
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Banjo Bolts, Crush Washers and Adapters
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster with Mounting Brackets
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder with a 1" Bore
- Combination Valve kit with Mounting Bracket
- Pre-bent Hardlines from Master Cylinder to Combination Valve
- All necessary mounting hardware included
These new disc brakes use an incredible set of high-quality, 4-piston billet aluminum calipers and mounting brackets coupled with a new set of slotted and drilled rotors. Slotted and drilled rotors allow for excess heat to be whisked away from the rotors, keeping them from becoming overheated. All of this gives your 1967-1969 Mustang increased braking performance over the Legend Series, while at the same time allowing for the use of the stock 15" wheels.
Please Note: This Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit is meant to be a conversion kit for the FRONT brakes of your 1967-1969 Mustang.
Are you looking to upgrade the brakes on your Mustang? Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket brake systems for street rod, classic and muscle car markets. Master Power focuses on simple, reliable designs that are based on OEM technology, and their brake kits are carefully engineered to install easily and work correctly, giving you many great options for brakes for your classic Mustang!
Order a new Master Power DB2552PA Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers for your 1967-1969 Mustang with an automatic transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!