Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers Manual 1970
- Slotted/Drilled 11" Rotors
- Includes Power Booster
- 1" Bore Master Cylinder
- 4 Piston Billet Calipers
Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers for all 1970 Mustangs with Manual Transmissions.
New from the Rallye Series by Master Power, the new Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers is an all new front brake system that gives you the option to swap the factory issued drum brakes on your 1970 Mustang to a high performance set of disc brakes. This kit gives your Mustang an updated, race ready appearance that also has a noticeable improvement in the performance of your Mustang's braking ability.
Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit Includes:
- Two 4-Piston Billet Aluminum Calipers with a Clear Anodized Finish
- Two (2) 11" Directionally Veined and Vented Rotors with Cross-Drilled and Slotted Pattern
- Four (4) Performance Street Brake Pads
- Two (2) Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounting Brackets with Black Hardcoat Finish
- Premium Bearings and Seals Included
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Banjo Bolts, Crush Washers and Adapters
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster with Mounting Brackets
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder with a 1" Bore
- Combination Valve kit with Mounting Bracket
- Pre-bent Hardlines from Master Cylinder to Combination Valve
- All necessary mounting hardware included
These new disc brakes use a remarkably strong set of 4-piston billet aluminum calipers and mounting brackets coupled with a new set of zinc washed, slotted and drilled rotors. These slotted and drilled rotors assist in the dispersion of excess heat by whisking it away from the rotors through the drilled and slotted holes, keeping them from becoming overheated. This front brake kit gives your 1970 Mustang improved braking ability and long lasting performance over the Master Power Legend Series of front brakes. An addition benefit of this kit is that the new rotors are still compatible with your 1970 Mustang's 15" stock wheels.
Please Note: This Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit is intended to convert the FRONT brakes of your 1970 Mustang from drum brakes to disc brakes.
*This Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit is intended for all 1970 Mustangs with manual transmissions ONLY.
*For use with drum brake spindles ONLY--this kit will NOT fit single piston disc brake spindles.
Are you looking to upgrade the brakes on your Mustang? Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket brake systems for street rod, classic and muscle car markets. Master Power focuses on simple, reliable designs that are based on OEM technology, and their brake kits are carefully engineered to install easily and work correctly, giving you many great options for brakes for your classic Mustang!
Purchase a new Master Power (DB2556PS) Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers for your 1970 Mustang with a manual transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Mustang years: