Chassis flex is not your friend, and Maximum Motorsports is here to dial some of it out, with this K-Member Brace (MMKB4-2) for 1983-1993 Convertible Mustangs! Reinforce your K-Member for more predictable handling in hard corners, and make sure that it's your suspension that's flexing - not the whole front end!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1983-1993 Convertible Mustangs
- Stiffens the K-Member Against the Side Loads Caused by Hard Cornering
- Improves Handling by Maintaining Front Alignment Settings when Loaded in a Corner
- Clears the Stock X-Brace on the 1983-1993 Convertible Mustangs
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Steel Web Design (Splits the Suspension Load)
- Each Mounting Bolt attaches through a Structural Tube
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
If you autocross or track your Fox Body convertible, you've probably noticed some handling issues. Chassis flex is a common issue, so Maximum Motorsports will help you upgrade your chassis stiffness! This K-member Brace is constructed from high strength steel and designed to disperse suspension load. Each mounting point on the K-Member Brace attaches through a structure tube to existing holes on the stock K-Memmber. It's black powdercoated for durability and quality. The Maximum Motorsports Brace is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- This Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace will interfere with the Transmission Cooler Lines on an Automatic Transmission. The Cooler hard lines must be rerouted slightly to install this brace.
- This K-Member Brace will NOT clear Long Tube Headers.
- 1983-1993 Convertible Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.