Maximum Motorsports Sub Frame Connectors Full Length Set 1979-2004
- Full Length Weld On Connectors
- 95% Stiffer Than Bolt Ons
- Made Of 1.5"X2" .083" Tubing
- Reduces Chassis Flex
Set of Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
If you own a 1979-2004 Mustang then you need to consider strengthening the unibody with a set of Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors from CJ Pony Parts!
The Maximum Motorsports (MM) weld-on subframe connectors improve handling and ride quality by reducing chassis flex. This helps to keep the forces caused by road irregularities in the suspension, rather than being absorbed by the flexing of the unibody. This results in a Mustang that will be much more dampened and controlled over rough roads, eliminating the shaking and shuddering that is characteristic of stock Mustangs.
Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors include seat braces that attach to two of the four front seat mounting bolts. This prevents the chronic tearing of the Mustang's sheet metal floor pan at the rearward seat mounts.
Why use Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors?
- MM full length subframe connectors are 95% stiffer than standard subframe connectors.
- MM subframe connectors are strong enough that you can lift the car by placing a jack anywhere along the length of the connector tube!
- Extends from the rear lower control arm attachment point on the rear subframe all the way up to the firewall, providing substantially more weld area than other connectors.
- Made of 1.5" x 2" x .083" wall thickness rectangular tubing.
- MM full length subframe connectors do not hang any lower than the lowest part of the car, which is the exhaust system.
- MM created the first full-length subframe connectors; beware of imitators who attempt to copy the original innovative design.
Why use weld-on Subframe Connectors?
Don't let claims of easy installation lure you into buying bolt-on subframe connectors. There is simply not enough structure in the Mustang's unibody to allow the bolts to be tightened properly. The ideal way to distribute loads across the unibody and prevent chassis flex is to weld subframe connectors to the bottom of the car's front and rear subframes, connecting them together.
*1996-1998 Cobras must notch the transmission crossmember at the frame rails so that the subframe connectors can sit flush on the frame rails.
Order a Set of Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.