MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust System 3" Stainless Steel With Turn Down Tip 2.3L Ranger 2019
MBRP 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Turn Down Tip for 2019 2.3L Rangers.
Designed and built for the serious enthusiast, this MBRP 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with a Turn Down Tip and is a great choice for 2019 2.3L Ranger owners!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed and Built for Serious Enthusiast
- Made of T304 Stainless Steel for Durability and Long-Lasting Good Looks
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Excellent Choice for Lifted Vehicles, Show Trucks or Who Operate in Severe Environments
- Designed to Maximize Exhaust Flow and Minimize Exhaust Temperatures So Ranger Uses Less Gas, Lasts Longer and Performs Better
- Built to Most Exacting Standards in Industry
- Dyno-Proven by Manufacturer to Get Most Out of Pick-Up
- Vehicle-Specific Muffler Design
- Fully Mandrel-Bent Tubing with Minimal Degree Angles
- Starting Point to Getting Most from Cold Air Intakes, Programmers, Modules and Downloaders
- Bolt-On, No-Weld Installation: Direct Fit to OEM Hangers and Includes All Clamps and Parts Needed
- Specifically Tuned to Get Optimal Sound from Ranger
- Stamped Logo on Included Turn Down Tip
This MBRP (S5225304) 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Turn Down Tip is made of durable T304 stainless steel with fully mandrel-bent tubing and minimal degree angles. It’s a great choice for lifted Rangers, show trucks or ones that operate in severe environments. This aftermarket cat-back exhaust will maximize your exhaust flow while minimizing exhaust temperatures so your pick-up will use less gas, last longer and perform better. This system includes all of the parts and clamps you need for a bolt-on, no-weld installation!
Order an MBRP (S5225304) 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Turn Down Tip for your 2019 2.3L Ranger from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Ranger years: