MBRP Resonator-Back Exhaust System Black Series Coated 4" With 5" Tip Super/Crew Cab 6.2L/7.3L F-250/F-350 2017-2022
MBRP 4" Black Series Coated Resonator-Back Exhaust System with a 5" Tip for 2017-2022 6.2L and 7.3L V8 F-250s and F-350s with a Super Cab or Crew Cab.
Are you looking for a new, high-quality resonator-back exhaust for your 2017-2022 6.2L and 7.3L V8 F-250 or F-350 with a Super Cab or Crew Cab? One that sounds great and also improves horsepower and torque? Then be sure to pick up this MBRP 4" Black Series Coated Resonator-Back Exhaust System with a 5" Tip from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Recommended for Driving Areas Not Exposed to Salt and Other Chemicals on Road
- Improves Horsepower and Torque
- True Style without Compromising Quality and Performance
- Designed to Maximize Exhaust Flow and Minimize Exhaust Temperatures
- Improves Fuel Efficiency, Lifespan, and Performance
- Built to Most Exacting Standards in the Industry
- Tested on MBRP’s In-House Dynamometer and On Road and Track
- Vehicle-Specific Muffler Design
- Specifically Tuned for Optimal Sound
- Fully Sealed, Rust-Resistant Seams and Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Easy to Install: Bolt-On, No-Weld Design and Installs in 1-1/2 to 2 Hours
- Direct Fit with OEM Hangers and Included Clamps and Hardware
- Includes 5" Exhaust Tip with Stamped MBRP Logo
This MBRP (S5247BLK) 4" Black Series Coated Resonator-Back Exhaust System with a 5" Tip is recommended for driving in areas that aren’t exposed to salt and other chemicals on the road. It’s designed to improve both horsepower and torque while also improving fuel economy and more! This resonator-back exhaust is built to the most exacting standards in the industry and features a vehicle-specific muffler design. It’s also specifically tuned for optimal sound. Featuring fully sealed and rust-resistant seams, this resonator-back is easy to install! As a matter of fact, installation can be done in just a few hours with no welding required.
*Dyno results show increases of +10 ft. lbs. torque and +15 HP.
- 2017-2022 Ford F-250 with 6.2L/7.3L V8 Engine and Super/Crew Cab
- 2017-2022 Ford F-350 with 6.2L/7.3L V8 Engine and Super/Crew Cab
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: