MBRP Resonator-Back Exhaust System Installer Series 4" Aluminized With 5" Tip Super/ Crew Cab 6.2L/7.3L F-250/ F-350 2017-2022
- Improves Horsepower & Torque
- Maximize Exhaust Flow
- Improves Fuel Efficiency
- Heavy-Duty Aluminized Steel
MBRP 4" Installer Series Aluminized Resonator-Back Exhaust System with a 5" Tip for 2017-2022 6.2L and 7.3L V8 F-250s and F-350s with a Super Cab or Crew Cab.
Looking for a way to boost horsepower and torque in your 2017-2022 6.2L/7.3L V8 Super Cab/Crew Cab F-250 or F-350, but you don’t want to spend hours and hours installing a complicated exhaust system? Then pick up this MBRP 4" Installer Series Aluminized Resonator-Back Exhaust System with a 5" Tip that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Improves Horsepower and Torque
- Constructed to Same Specifications as MBRP’s Top-of-the-Line Pro Series
- Designed to Maximize Exhaust Flow and Minimize Exhaust Temperatures
- Improves Fuel Efficiency, Lifespan and Performance
- Built to Most Exacting Standards in the Industry
- Tested on MBRP’s In-House Dynamometer and On Road and Track
- Made of Heavy-Duty Aluminized Stainless Steel
- Vehicle-Specific Muffler Design
- Specifically Tuned for Optimal Sound
- Fully Sealed Mandrel-Bent Tubing with Minimal Bend Degree Angles
- Easy to Install: Bolt-On, No-Weld Design and Installs in 1-1/2 to 2 Hours
- Direct Fit with OEM Hangers and Included Clamps and Hardware
- Includes 5" Exhaust Tip with Stamped MBRP Logo
This MBRP (S5247AL) 4" Installer Series Aluminized Resonator-Back Exhaust System with a 5" Tip improves horsepower and torque while also maximizing exhaust flow and minimizing exhaust temps! It’ll also help improve fuel economy and more! It’s made to the same specifications as MBRP’s top-of-the-line Pro Series exhausts.
Made of heavy-duty aluminized steel, this resonator-back exhaust is specifically tuned to get the best sound possible. It’s easy to install in just a few hours and comes with a 5" exhaust tip with a stamped MBRP logo.
*Dyno results show increases of +10 ft. lbs. torque and +15 HP.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: