This McLeod Aluminum Flywheel (573408) is Made in the USA and is perfect for street or track applications where increased acceleration and reduced rotational mass is desired. Expect snappier throttle response and reduced ET’s for your supercharged Shelby.
- Ring Gear: 164-Tooth (14.24” Diameter)
- Flywheel Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Engine Balance: Internal Balance
- Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Flywheel Balance: 0 oz. Neutral Balance
- Crankshaft to Flywheel: 8-Bolt Pattern
- SFI Approved: Yes
This aluminum flywheel is stronger and lighter than the OEM unit while being a direct bolt-in assembly when used with the appropriate clutch kit. McLeod’s aluminum flywheels are CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum and come with a replaceable steel friction plate and 1045 steel hardened ring gear.
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- Not for use with 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
- This McLeod Flywheel is only designed for use with their line of RST and RXT Twin Disc Clutches for the 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs. It is NOT compatible with the factory clutch assembly.