MGP Caliper Covers 'GLADIATOR' Logo Front and Rear Jeep Gladiator 2020-2022
- Easy Installation
- Enhances Wheel Appearance
- Brake Dust Reduction on Wheels
- Available in 3 Colors
Set of MGP 'GLADIATOR' Logo Front and Rear Caliper Covers for 2020, 2021, and 2022 Jeep Gladiators.
Stylize your 2020-2022 Jeep JT Gladiator's factory brake calipers with a brand new Set of MGP Brake Caliper Covers with Gladiator Logos for your 2020-2022 Jeep JT Gladiator. Featuring a yellow, red or black powder-coated finish with a Gladiator text logo and simulated bolts prominently displayed, this four-piece set combines style and function. All four brake caliper covers are manufactured from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum for enhanced durability and strength. The inclusion of detailed instructions makes the installation of your new four-piece set of MGP brake caliper covers quick and easy.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 3 different colors
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Easy installation
- Enhances wheel appearance
- Brake dust reduction on wheels
- Caliper heat and brake fade reduction
This four-piece Brake Caliper Cover Set utilizes precision CNC machining, hydraulic forming, and TIG welding to adhere to the high MGP product standards. In addition to the engineering and development standards, MGP extensively tests their caliper cover sets for stress, heat, corrosion, long-term driving as well as on and off-road track testing.
- Two front caliper covers with Gladiator logo
- Two rear caliper covers with Gladiator logo
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator
- For Use With 17" Wheels and Up.
- Requires 1/8" Caliper Face to Spoke Clearance.
- Requires 17-inch or larger wheels to clear the caliper covers and may require spacers to clear some factory wheels.
- Will not fit models with e-Torque package.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: