Turn up the power by 6 whp and 10 wtq in your 2014-2015 Fiesta ST while running on the stock tune! The Mishimoto Performance Cold Air Intake System features mandrel-bent aluminum piping for smooth, unrestricted airflow directly to the turbo inlet hose and into the turbo, providing the airflow your Fiesta ST deserves. This piping is available in a polished, wrinkle black and wrinkle red finish, allowing for a sporty visual outcome in your engine bay.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit for 2014–2015 Fiesta ST
- Comes with Polished, Wrinkle Black or Wrinkle Red Piping
- Dyno-Proven Max Gains up to 6 whp and 10 wtq on Stock Tune
- Intimidating Intake Tone Under Acceleration
- Works with Stock Tune—No Additional Tuning Required
- Air Filter Placement Allows Max Airflow from Front of Car
- High-Flow Filter Operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- Black Powder-Coated Airbox
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
The Fiesta ST intake pipe features a CNC-machined MAF housing that uses the stock MAF sensor, and it includes two CCV ports. This intake also features a black powder-coated airbox to keep the air filter isolated from excessive engine bay heat. This will keep your air charge nice and cool. An added bonus of the system is that it produces a deeply intimidating intake tone under acceleration!
- (1) Aluminum Intake Pipe w/ CNC-Machined MAF Section
- (1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
- (1) High-Flow Oiled Filter
- (1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- (2) Worm Gear Clamps
Tech Tip: INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).