Ready to swap out some stock parts on your Wrangler? De-restrict your Jeep's intake and exhaust for more power! This Mishimoto Cold Air Intake And AWE Axle-Bak work together to improve your offroader's airflow.
Features and Benefits (Intake):
- Dyno-Tested For Certifiable Performance
- Flows Up to 39% Better Than The Stock
- Retains the Stock Mounting Points
- Dry Intake Air Filter Included
Mishimoto Performance Cold Air Intake With Dry Filter and AWE Dual Exit 2-1/2" Tread Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with Black 4-1/2" Tips for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 2.0L Turbo Engine.
Gain easy horsepower with a mod that’s performance-focused and incredibly simple to install in your 2018-2021 2.0L Turbo Jeep JL Wrangler. This Mishimoto (MMAI-JLH-18SDW) Performance Cold Air Intake With Dry Filter and AWE (3015-33001) Tread Edition Dual Exit 2-1/2" Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips gets your rig back on the road in no time with an extra punch of power.
The smoother intake tube and large filter allow the Mishimoto intake to flow up to 39% better than the stock intake. That extra flow lets your turbo pull in more air and, combined with tuning, means more power. Mishimotopainstakingly designed and tested the integrated resonator to keep the power in the most useful RPM range.
This intake retains the stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation while the CNC-machined EVAP venturi ensures CEL-free running. The Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Performance Intake is available with an oiled or dry washable filter for maximum flow in any environment.
Features and Benefits (Exhaust):
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology and bespoke dual 4.5” slash-cut tips
- Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dual 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled diamond Blacktips
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
Handcrafted from US-made 3” and 2.5” T304L stainless steel, the Tread Edition (3015-33001) is a straight-through axle-back configuration for drivers looking for rugged performance and a drone-free, signature exhaust note without sacrificing daily-drivability.
With increased throttle, the Wrangler roars with aggression, but at highway speeds, the cabin is free of any drone, and volume is similar to stock.