Create an upgrade in looks and performance for your 2015-2021 Mustang by purchasing Mishimoto's Black Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tanks. The plastic stock coolant tanks are just not up to par and are prone to failure from years of dealing with the variety of temperature changes. This aluminum tank will not only fix that issue but will also add a touch of style under the hood of your S550.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit for all 2015-2021 Mustangs
- TIG-Welded, 100% Aluminum Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Internal Baffles Prevents Coolant from Splashing During Aggressive Driving
- Maximum Durability
- Prevents Air Entry Into Coolant System
- Includes Sight Tube to Monitor Coolant Levels
- Fits with Original Overflow Cap
- Overflow Nipple on Fill Neck Permits Installation of Added Overflow Reservoir
- Comes with Overflow Hose, Worm-Gear Clamps & Mounting Hardware
- Simple Installation
This coolant expansion tank from Mishimoto features an aluminum construction that has been TIG-Welded to be a direct fit for your 2015-2021 Mustang. The 100% aluminum material will provide the maximum amount of durability and longevity to handle the constant temperature transitions. This tank also has a black powder-coated finish to truly stand out in your Mustang's engine bay. Mishimoto makes sure to include a sight glass to let you properly monitor your hot and cold coolant levels.
The true highlight of this coolant tank is that internal battles that will prevent your coolant from sloshing around during your aggressive driving situations. These battles will also prevent any air entry into your coolant system, as well as making sure there isn't any coolant starvation from the overflow ports to the engine. This coolant expansion tank is also designed to work with your original overflow cap and comes with an overflow nipple on the fill neck. This overflow nipple will let you add on another NHRA-mandated overflow reservoir. Mishimoto also makes sure to include a new overflow hose, three worm-gear clamps and mounting hardware to easily install your new expansion tank correctly in about an hour.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2021 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2021 GT Mustangs
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 Mustangs
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350R Mustangs
Please Note: After a few hot and cold cycles, it is recommended that you check the sight glass on the side of your new expansion tank to confirm your coolant levels are accurate.
Tech Tip: 22in-lbs is recommended for your worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs. so make sure you do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs.